Sunday, December 22, 2019

Dasha


Here's my daughter Dasha. She looks what she is. And she is unhappy about her looks. They are not "fashionable". I keep telling her that she must NOT comply with the accepted standard (plucked eye brows, pierced nostril, on-grown lashes, injected lips, rouged cheeks, etc. ) But, being stupid she doesn't listen to me, and doesn't appreciate herself...
She wants a baby. But pregnancy won't come...
Just imagine, what she will look like once she starts to trim and "improve" herself. The trouble is that my wife does NOT support me here. And that's when a violent row at home breaks out...
My god! Why "beautify" what is naturally beautiful? This will be just ruination.
Anyway... I can only add that Winston Churchill was heavily overweight, adored Armenian cognac and good Cuban cigars. He lived to be 92 (or was it 94?)
Live and ENJOY living and send to fucking hell all those who say what is right for you, but what your guts repudiate...
By way of illustration I am sending you a picture of my daughter showing how "ugly" she is.

Taken in St. Petersburg (last year?). The noteworthy thing is that WHEREVER my daughter appears, she invariably gathers admirers. After her trip to St. Petersburg there were calls from the Caucasus... Guys (sporting, wrestlers) died to talk to her). WHY thin out brows, apply paint, and undernourish oneself? Dasha is attractive AS IS. Why not say GO FUCK YOURSELF VOGUE MAGAZINES AND ADS?
I told Dasha LOTS of times - Dasha, your beauty is in your UNIQUENESS. Be yourself! THIS is essence... And when I see myself sent to go screw myself... I .... I turn to my wife... And she says I'm an old fart... And then I start throwing things and holler words not used in print...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Abacus

  It hurts. It hurts deeply —mentally, psychologically, and in some other way that's hard to describe. B...