Monday, December 23, 2019

Of Cats and Dogs

Payment at a low rate is better than no payment. I fiercely hate people who place an order with me, get a job done and then walk away.... Without remembering me... I do hate such people... Some say I am a bad man , because I am a hating man. Yep, I must LOVE those who use my services (time=bits of life) without a reward to me. May those who say SO be in my shoes. They'd sing a different tune.
Fuck 'em! 
Now, instead of doing what REALLY pleases me and give me joy (writing and translating good things + learning languages) I have to tamper with the shit of the director-general of a certain Publishing House. Yes, he is a big wig. But he is stupid like my socks! This is evident in every sentence he writes and which I have to translate There is NO SENSE in his stuff! He produces just what the classics of modern Russian writing (Marshak, Gal, Chukovsky, Uspensky, Paustovsky, Gorbachyov (a writing analyst, not the former Russian leader)  warned us about. Their principles were VERY simple and easy to understand. IF ONLY PEOPLE FOLLOWED THEM!!! Among them are such SIMPLE things as (not in order of importance):

1) If you DO NOT fully understand a word, do not use it.
2) Make sure that the reader, on reading each of your sentences, gets the idea.
3) Whenever possible, and if this is not a scientific text, try to replace foreign words with Russian ones (As it happens, quite the opposite is being done - every effort is being made to chuck out Russian words (they don't look and sound learned), and put in foreign ones (they are so mysterious , so impressive and and say that the author is smart and clever. NO SLOUCH....When I see this... When I see people do what CLEVER folk advised NOT TO DO, my cock shrimps and drops...   

And like Leo Tolstoy calling upon people not to kill...   and people killing one another without stopping.... Oh how I LOVE people who have turned our planet into a hard placer to live. Yes, they are nice. And their ass hole aroma is particularly nice... As I live and look around and think, I come to the conclusion that CATS and DOGS are better creatures and deserve...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Abacus

  It hurts. It hurts deeply —mentally, psychologically, and in some other way that's hard to describe. B...